PSC Financial ASPECT
This course is designed to give participants understanding and better picture as to how the PSC (Production Sharing Contract) for Petroleum (oil&gas) industry applied in Indonesia. Participant will be walked through the steps of understanding the basic philosophy of PSC agreement, and at the same time will be explained the lightly of PSC financial aspect. Afterward the course which discusses the financial budget and reporting procedures manual, including AFE, WP & B, FQR, participants will be explained thoroughly the POD economics calculation complete with case studies respectively
- To enable participants to closely understand the PSC exhibit “C” related to PSC financial aspect.
- Have a better understanding that AFE, WP & B, FQR and the related cost recovery, could significantly affects the contractor share and government share respectively.
- In general, knows more of the technical and economics aspect of oil & gas industries.
- Basic Principle
- Exploration & Development Activities
- Production Activities
- Supporting Activities
- Lifting – Sharing Analysis
- Accounting Procedure
- Fiscal Terms
- Budgeting & Reporting
- Budget Preparation
Presentation, discussion, Case study, Evaluation, Pre test & post test
Yogyakarta / Bandung / Jakarta / Bali
- Yogyakarta >>IDR 7.500.000,- (Non-Residential) | Minimal kuota 2 – 3peserta l Diskon untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perushaan yang sama
- Luar Yogya >> IDR 8.500.000 (Non-Residential)| Minimal kuota peserta 3 – 4 Peserta | Diskon untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama
Hotel Berbintang, Sertifikat, training kit, Modul ( hard & soft copy ), lunch, coffee break, Souvenir, makan malam, transportasi antar jemput