COMPUTER FORENSICS AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING
Computer forensics is the process of extracting information and data from digital storage media using court validated tools and technology and proven forensic best practices to establish its accuracy and reliability for the purpose of reporting on the same as evidence. (ISACA guidelines).
Introduction to the practice of forensic accounting and its relationship to auditing in settings characterized by extensive reliance on information technology. An emphasis on audit methodology as applied to accounting information systems.
This course will cover a variety of facets related to Information Technology (IT) Auditing and Forensic Accounting especially fraud audits), from simple to complex computer systems. The course will present tools, concepts, and techniques necessary to properly audit IT.
- Identify the business risks in automated environments and how tomitigate them
- Discover how you should respond to a suspected fraud or computer crime
- Overcome procedural and legal pitfalls
- Learn computer forensic techniques
- Communicate and advise senior management on business and legal implications
- Apply taught principles in case study, interactive exercises
- Computer Forensics Defined
- Application of Computer Forensics
- Computer Forensics Requirements
- Legal Framework impacting on Computer Forensics.
- Link between Computer Forensic and IT/IS Auditing
Presentation, discussion, Case study, Evaluation, Pre test & post test
Yogyakarta / Bandung / Jakarta / Bali
- Yogyakarta >>IDR 7.500.000,- (Non-Residential) | Minimal kuota 2 – 3peserta l Diskon untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perushaan yang sama
- Luar Yogya >> IDR 8.500.000 (Non-Residential)| Minimal kuota peserta 3 – 4 Peserta | Diskon untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama
Hotel Berbintang, Sertifikat, training kit, Modul ( hard & soft copy ), lunch, coffee break, Souvenir, makan malam, transportasi antar jemput