Some managers do not understand how much accidents and other loss-producing events really cost. Wearing the blinders of traditional thinking in the area of accidents, they are likely to see only the costs of medical treatment and workers compensation. What is worse, they may accept these as the envitable costs of “doing business”, or assume that accident costs are borne by the insurance carrier. Even fewer managers understand that the same factors which are creating understand are also creating production losses as well as quality and cost problems. To understand the modern safety and loss control management is to take the significant steps in the identification, assessment and control of all losses.
After attending this course, the course participants will be able to :
- Understand the Republic Indonesia / Government & International Safety Regulations
- Implement modern safety and loss control management principles .
- Analyze the real causes , cost of accidents and other losses, and a functional framework for analyzing their sources and controlling their effects.
- Conduct professional management approach to provide operational strategies for improving overall management.
- Introduction to R.I. Government and International Safety Regulations.
- The Modern Evolution of Safety Management
- The Causes and Effects of Loss
- Management Control of Loss
- Planned Inspections
- Personal and Group Communications
- Leadership and Employee Training
- Principles of Occupational Health
- Fire Loss Prevention and Control
- Principles of Accident/Incident Investigation
- Property Damage and Waste Control
- Case Study, Group Discussions and Presentations, Safety Film/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Managers, Superintendents and Supervisors of all Departments, such as Production, Maintenance, Logistics, Engineering, Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS/Loss Control/Loss Prevention, Medical, Utilities and Services, Security, Personnel/Human Resources and who ever concern with the Safety and Loss Control aspects.
HANDOUT LANGUAGE : Bahasa Indonesia (Note : Could be in English Language if needed)
COURSE /VERBAL COMMUNICATION LANGUAGE
Bahasa Indonesia, but could be in English Language if needed.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
JADWAL 2015 :
- Bandung :
- 20-23 January 2015
- 3-6 February 2015
- 17-20 Mar ch 2015
- 21-24 April 2015
- 5-8 May 2015
- 9-12 June 2015
- 7-10 July 2015
- 25-28 August 2015
- 15-18 September 2015
- 6-9 October 2015
- 17-20 Nov ember 2015
- 1-4 December 2015
- Atau Kota dan Jadwal lainnya (by request) dengan mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta (untuk lokasi Yogyakarta), 3 peserta (untuk lokasi Jakarta dan Bandung), 5 peserta (untuk lokasi Surabaya, Bali dan Batam)
- Modul Handout
- 2x Coffee Break/day