There were many accidents in industrial transportation ( land, marine and air transportation ) due to some causes such as human factors ( operators, drivers, helpers, load masters, etc. ); equipment failures / malfunction (example : vehicles, mobile heavy equipment, crew boats, supply boats, tug boats, oil barges, helicopters, etc.) ; environment conditions and the last but not the least : INADEQUATE and LACK OF TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. The purpose of this safety management system is to ensure that transportation activities are well planned, organized actuated or directed and controlled so that risks are minimized and transportation is conducted in compliance with applicable Local, Government of Indonesia ( GOI ) or National and International Laws and Regulations as well as the Best Recognized Practices / Standards.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
After attending this interesting and valuable course, the course participants will understand and implement the Transportation Safety Management System such as :
- Prevent and reduce transportation accidents / incidents including fatalities and lost workday injuries
- Develop and implement safe transportation working procedures, equipment / vehicle maintenance standards to ensure all transportation equipment are maintained in safe operating condition.
- Develop and implement driver / operator selection, testing standards, training procedures and programs
- Specify transportation equipment and vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards as well as business unit requirements
- Establish and implement Emergency Response Procedures ( ERP ) and capabilities in each operating location appropriate to the unique types of hazards present in land, marine and air transportation operations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to GOI General and Transportation ( Land, Marine and Air ) Safety Laws, Regulations and Procedures
- Causes and Effect of Loss ( Principle of Loss Control Management )
- Basic Transportation Safety Concepts
- Management, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors / Business Partners Responsibilities in Transportation Safety Management System
- Transportation Risk Management
- Operator / Driver Qualifications and Training Requirements
- Transportation Equipment Operations Management
- Transportation Equipment Safety Specifications and Maintenance
- Safety Aspects on Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Explosives, etc.) Transportation
- Professional Investigation on Transportation Accidents / Incidents
- Emergency Response Planning / Procedures on Transportation Activities
- Audit and Monitoring of Transportation Safety Management System
- Case Study(ies), VCD/Safety Film Shows, Group Discussions & Presentations, Pre and Post Examination, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Foremen, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors from the following Departments / Sections : Transportation, Logistics, Materials / Warehouse, Drilling, Production, Maintenance, especially from Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, and whoever involve or interested in Transportation Safety Management System.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M was born in Bandung August 21, 1950. He studied at Akademi Minyak dan Gas Bumi (AKAMIGAS) / Oil & Natural Gas Academy, Cepu, Central Java (1973-1977), graduated as Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering (Bakaloreat Minyak or Bc. M), under sponsorship or study assignment of PT Stanvac Indonesia and he also studied at University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) Veteran, Yogyakarta (1986-1991), graduated as Petroleum Engineer (Ir.), under sponsorship or study assignment of Huffco/VICO Indonesia. His work experiences is 39 years in oil and gas companies and 1 year in geothermal, detailly as follows:
- 1970 – 1981 : PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, South Sumatera (Production Dept., Study Assignment at AKAMIGAS Cepu, Safety & Equipment Inspection Dept.)
- 1981 – 1997 : Huffco / VICO Indonesia, East Kalimantan (Production Dept., Manpower Planning & Development, Study Assignment at UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, Production Dept., Loss Prevention & Environment Dept./LPED, HSE System Dept.)
- 1997 – 1998 : Karaha Bodas Company (KBC-Geothermal Drilling Project, Garut, West Java, HSE Dept.) & Sumitomo Corporation (Geothermal Power Plant Construction Project, Pangalengan, West Java, HSE Dept.)
- 1999 – 2002 : JOB Pertamina-Gulf Resources, Jambi, Sumatera, HSE Dept. (under contract services of SUCOFINDO Main Office Jakarta & PT Guna Persada Engineering)
- 2003 – now : Caltex/Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), Riau, Sumatera, HES Management System Audit Project in Drilling & Wellwork Operations (under contract services of PT Surveyor Indonesia – Pekanbaru)
Chronology of Job Position’s Career of Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M is as follows:
Helper (2 years) à Prod. Operator III (1 year) à Study Assignment at AKAMIGAS Cepu (3 yrs) à Prod. Technician I ( 1.5 yrs) à Safety & Fire Protection Supv. (3.5 yrs) à Asst. Prod. Supv. (2 yrs) à Prod. Supv. (2 yrs) à Sr. Prod. Supv. (2 yrs) àStudy Assignment at UPN Veteran (4.5 yrs) àHead Prod. Supv. (1 year) àProd. Superintendent (2 years) à Loss Prev. & Env. Dept. Head (3 yrs) à HSE Superintendent (1 year) à Safety Manager (1 year) à Sr. Manager HSE (1 year) à HSE Advisor ( 2 yrs) à Continuous Drilling Safety Audit Coordinator (3.5 yrs) à Drilling & Completion Safety Management System Audit Coordinator (3.5 years).
Starting from 1992 till now ( in his offschedule of work), Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M being trainer,consultant, auditor and specialist on HSE topics for many companies in Indonesia.
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship)..
JADWAL 2015 :
- Bandung :
13-16 Januari 2015
3-6 Februari 2015
10-13 Mar et 2015
14-17 April 2015
5-8 Mei 2015
9-12 Juni 2015
28-31 Juli 2015
25-28 Agustus 2015
8-11 September 2015
6-9 Oktober 2015
10-13 November 2015
1-4 Desember 2015
- Atau Kota dan Jadwal lainnya (by request) dengan mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta (untuk lokasi Yogyakarta), 3 peserta (untuk lokasi Jakarta dan Bandung), 5 peserta (untuk lokasi Surabaya, Bali dan Batam)
- Modul Handout
- 2x Coffee Break/day