Prevention of personal injury or loss of life by fire should be the first objective of all fire protection include the equipment such as Fire Protection Pump. Pumps are often used to supplement the supplies available from public mains, gravity tanks and reservoirs, pressure tanks, or other sources ; pumps so used are known as fire pumps. There are many types of fire pumps, we have to know the principles of their operations, how to design their installations, how to operate as well as to maintain them properly, safely and efficiently, etc.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
After attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
- Understand and implement the basic principles of Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Understand and implement the Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Government Of Indonesia (GOI) as well as International/World Recognized Standards, Codes and Best Practices about Fire Prevention and Protection especially Fire Protection Pump
- Understand and know types of Fire Protection Pumps, principles of their operations, how to design their installations as well as to operate and maintain them properly, safely and efficiently
- Introduction to Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Introduction to GOI Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Principles of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Types of Fire Protection Pumps ; Principles of Operations ; Characteristic Curves ; Total Head and Net Head ; Specific Speed ; Net Positive Suction Head ; Cavitation ; Affinity Laws ; Fire Pump Approval and Listing ; Standard Head-Discharge Curves ; Fire Pump Capacity and Head Rating ; Fire Pump Operation and Maintenance
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, VCD Displays, Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
HSE personnel such as Firemen, Fire Technician, Fire & Safety Engineers, Fire & Safety Supervisors ; Plant personnel ; Electrical & Maintenance personnel and whoever concern with Fire Protection Pump.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M atau Tim Instruktur PT. Zigot Mediatama
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
JADWAL 2015 :
- 27-28 Januari 2015
- 3-4 Februari 2015
- 3-4 Maret 2015
- 1-2 April 2015
- 27-28 Mei 2015
- 10-11 Juni 2015
- 2-3 Juli 2015
- 5-6 Agustus 2015
- 16-17 September 2015
- 1-2 Oktober 2015
- 5-6 November 2015
- 28-29 Desember 2015
Atau by request dengan mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta (untuk lokasi Yogyakarta), 3 peserta (untuk lokasi Jakarta dan Bandung), 5 peserta (untuk lokasi Surabaya, Bali, Batam dan Lombok)
**Modul Handout, Sertifikat, 2x Coffee Break/day, Lunch/day, Souvenir