Production Safety System
TRAINING INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND :
The possible consequences of hazardous situations that may occur on all onshore and offshore production facilities are the same such as : fire or explosion ; land, air and water pollution ; damage to production equipment ; and injury to people or personnel. The goal of a production safety system design is to reduce the risk of the identified hazards to a reasonable level.
The main principles (“Four Principles”) for production safety system design and operation are :
- Containing hydrocarbons
- Minimizing the chances of ignition
- Preventing fire escalation and equipment damage
- Providing for personnel protection and escape
TRAINING OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS :
After attending this valuable and interesting training, the participants will be able to :
- Understand and implement the principles of Production Safety System.
- Conduct formal hazard identification and assessment for proper application of the above “Four Principles”.
- Conduct safe and proper operation of production equipment and its maintenance as well as all production safety system.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to RI Government Regulations of HSE Aspects in Oil & Gas Production Operations (On-Shore & Off-Shore)
- Introduction to International Recognized Industry Codes, Guidelines, Recommended Practices and Standards in relation with Oil & Gas Production Safety System Design and Operations
- Hazard Tree Analysis for Oil & Gas Production Facility
- Oil Wells Operations Safety System both Natural Flowing Wells and Artificial Lift Wells include Surface & Sub Surface Safety Systems
- Gas Wells Operations Safety System include Surface and Sub Surface Safety Systems
- Oil & Gas Flow Lines Operations Safety System
- Oil & Gas Manifolds Operations Safety System
- Oil & Gas Separators Operations Safety System ; Flare, Vent & Drain, PSV, Rupture Disc Safety Systems
- Free Water Knock Out (FWKO) Operations Safety System
- Heater Treater Operations Safety System
- Gas Scrubber/Gas Boots Operations Safety System
- Storage Tanks, Transfer Pumps and Compressors Operations Safety Systems
- Case Study, VCD/Film Show, Pre-Course Assessment (Pre-Test) & Post-Course Assessment (Post-Test)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Production Department personnel such as Operators/Technicians/Well Testers, Foremen and Supervisors. Process Engineers, Production Engineers, HSE Officers/Specialists and whoever are interested with ‘Production Safety System’
JADWAL 2015 (Bandung):
- 10-14 Agustus 2015
- 14-18 September 2015
- 19-23 Oktober 2015
- 9-13 November 2015
- 14-18 Desember 2015
Atau by request dengan mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta (untuk lokasi Yogyakarta), 3 peserta (untuk lokasi Jakarta dan Bandung), 5 peserta (untuk lokasi Surabaya, Bali, Batam dan Lombok)
- Modul Handout
- 2x Coffee Break/day